best amp

Classe' or Aragon Currently using aragon in my system. I now have a larger romm and plan on geeting larger speakers i.e. Dunluvy, Snell A RS, Duntech ??? Anyways I'll need a larger amp. I like the sound of Aragon, but need to double power or so. Like the Classe' too, but have not compared side by side. Should I keep my 8008BB, add to it and bi amp or consider the Classe' 401 and up. Have heard Krell, Mark Lev. and Proceed. Recommendations please!!! Chuck
chuck_cawthra
someone at audiogon has a pair of aronov ls9100 for $2k. that's a $6600. pair of amps that will blow the door off anything under 10 grand. if you like tubes take a look
try spectral amp/pre amp combo, its what I am using for my snells, great units for them...brings performance up to date since the snells have the resolution and detail ability to go with their flat power response.. I am using Spectral DMC 30 and DMA 150
Which ever one you like. All I can tell you is trust your own ears. If I told you my choice for best amp you may spend ten grand, get the damm thing home and think it sounds like shit! However, I would not recommend a Bi amp system.
If you decide to go with Dunlavys, the newest Spectron is dynamite with that speaker line, as well as the slightly older Spectron Musician I, very affordable too. Get your speakers FIRST, then match your amp. Happy hunting.