Preamp with deep soundstage suggestions

I'm looking for suggestions for a preamp that throws a deep holographic soundstage. I am not as hung up on transparancy or neutrality as I am with lush, deep, imaging. Considering new or used but less than $2000. Associated equip; Graaf 50/50 power amp, Metronome CD-V1 CDP, Jamo Concert 11 speakers. Thanks, Frank
danet1
Danet1 Used I saw a Conrad Johnson PV-5 with new tubes and the added benefit of a phono stage. Price 575.00! Depth it has plenty of and also a great midrange. Another old classic that has as great depth and is ALSO
(Continued from last post hit the wrong button) quite transparent is the ARC SP-8 if you can find one used at a reasonable price (800.00 or less). Both these pre-amps will provide what you are looking for at a bargain. I am quite familiar with both of these pieces and can't recommend them highly enough based on your criteria and price point. I still use an SP-8 and really can't want for more than it offers without spending MUCHO more. Good luck!
The original Rowland Coherence II is a full featured (includes phono and tape facilities) preamp that offers the soundstage thing. It is not as detailed as some modern products. It has lush, creamy sound that is very appealing. The can be had on the used market for $1,250.
THANK YOU EVERYONE! What a great bunch of suggestions (kid in a candy store) I appreciate all of the responses, Frank.