B&K 307 vs. Denon 5800 Debate

Thank you to those of you who helped me earlier. So my decission is narrowed down to the B&K 307 and Denon 5800 and boy is it a tough choice. Both seem great for HT. The B&K probably edges on stereo sonics due to the room equalization feature and has a great build quality, but the Denon has the nice NEO 6 Music feature which sounds good. Tough trade-off. Does anyone wish to share their experiences, regrets, thoughts about how these two products compare? Thanks.
128x128hifimatt
During the xmas week off. I was lucky enough to listen to both units at two diffrent showrooms in San Jose, CA. I thought the B&K sounded better on both movies and two channel stereo but then again in each showroom the associated gears used were different on each unit. I could be biased too since I just purchased a B&K Ref30 pre/pro. Just my $0.02.
If the Neo 6 is your sticking point, be advised that B&K has "stereo 7" mode--maybe this decides for you? Also, as I may have stated earlier, the factory support that B&K provides is second to nobody.
I personally think that the 202 105 watts+5 sounds better than the 5800,especially on music. Personally i am not into the fluff that they sell with any av receiver. it is the sound above all that counts.
I'm a B&K fan. I have a REF20, and listened to the REF30 the other day. Nice stuff. I personally like it better then the Denon