Amps & Maggies...what is your take?

What amps do you used to drive your Maggies and found yourself putting on a smile on your face? Pray tell, why you like this amplification?
nex
I run a pair of smgc's with a conrad johnson mv52(45 watts per chanell) and a pair of 1.5's with a krell ksa100 mk2 both combos sound awesome
I have a pair of 1.6's and I use an Ayre V3 of which I find to be the best that I have had in my house. I have tried a Byston 4BST, Krell KSA 100S, Classe CA200 and the Pass Alpha3. Out of all of them I find the Ayre to best match my needs. The Pass was close but not enough power. I'm sure some of the larger Pass unit would have been great but thats what I had available at the time. Just my 2 cents. Best-Gary
I use an Anthem Amp 2 @ 300 watts into 4 ohms. It is a hybrid with 2 tubes. They list for $1700 but I got mine for $1400. Excellent results.
having owned Maggie 3.5r and now hearing my friend's 3.6r driven by Hafler 9500/9505 series amps sounding really good! Way warmer and more natural than the thin-sounding, but well warranteed Bryston. Musical Concepts makes mods for these haflers that will really make 'em sing! beemer
I live in an apartment and can't play my older maggies (mgIIb's) loud. I have an electronic cross over and subwoofer, so my maggies go from 80hz on up. I use a class A amp (60w a channel) because I like its clean midrange and treble.