DVD Player & my DAC

I would like to purchase a DVD player so that I may be able to play 24/96 discs. Presently I own a MSB Link DAC III and would like to know if used with a DVD player would I be able to get true 24/96 audio using this set up? My hunch says no but I would like a confirmation on this hunch.
martice
This is what I am talking about. http://www.msbtech.com/upgrades/96-24up.html
Several DVD players output 24/96. My Pioneer Elite DV-05 does so. There are a couple of things, minimum, to consider. First, one must usually configure the player to output 96k. The default is 48k. Secondly, many audiophile recordings are marked 24/96. Unfortunately, they are recorded at that bit/sample rate. They output the standard 16/44.1 in most cases. The MSB, by the way, will pass 24/96 in its' stock form.
I figure Martice is talking about the Chesky/Classic music 24/96 discs,etc. None of the budget dvd player will handle this,but lots of the more upcsale players do.
You're absoulutely right George. However, I did find that the Sony 560D does pass true 24/96 audio but only if the DVD allows it. Thanks
Pioneer 333 will pass 24/96 audio via spdif. Great unit considering it's $200 price tag.