Is DEQX a game changer?

Just read a bit and it sure sounds interesting. Does it sound like the best way to upgrade speakers?
ptss
I think that 3 hrs is a totally reasonable amount of time. Though I will say that the learning curve here gets a bit steep once you move past the basic setup via the setup Wizards. Powerful device.
I am bound to agree with Ptss I suppose, given my experience with DEQX. A few hours to get an initial great sounding setup is only the start, it can do so much more than that

Time put into understanding and perfecting a system in this hobby is paid back many times over in the realism of music playback. DEQX does it for me but I am sure other people gain great pleasure by taking a different route

I must admit that both my Turntables also benefitted from hours of attention, to say nothing of a rigorous RCM regime with every used and many new LPs I own
Comforting to have support. Drewan thanks for mentioning our record cleaning! Perhaps those raised on CD's expect "instant" satisfaction - and while I can understand that- even my CD's are enhanced by the time I take to clean and treat them with the combination The Absolute Sound and others praised as new essentials. I am very appreciative of the results my time investment has paid on my enjoyment of music. No question about it.
Ptss and Roscoe ... double agree. I've worked with Larry Owen, the DEXPert, on a couple of occasions setting up my PreMate. 3 hours "ain't nuthin." Larry knows all the tricks to get the most out of the DEQX. In for a penny ... in for a pound.