Classe Cap 151 vs Krell Kav 300i

I am looking to buy used intregeated amp and I end up with Classe Cap 151 and Krell Kav 300i. I do not know which amp is better for my Sonus Faber Concerto. I like to listen Jazz, Pop-Rock, Dance and some Techno music
neronian
The CAP is more laid back , the Krell is more forward, the Plinius is almost twice the price and more neutral if you don't mind waiting for it to warm up. Moon has the I-5 at 80 WPC which has been favorably reviewed in the rags. If you can, give each contender a listen otherwise you never really know until you hook it up in your system.
I HAD A KRELL FOR SEVERAL YEARS AND ENJOYED IT IMMENSELY. I JUST TRADED IT IN FOR THE AUDIO RESEARCH INTEGRATED. SINCE I AM GETTING OLDER THE AR IS A LITTLE EASIER ON THE EARS AND WITH A GOOD SUB YOU CAN GET EXCELLENT BASS WITHOUT NEEDING THE KRELL. WHAT DOES YOUR DEALER RECOMMEND. I TRUST JOHN WEIRES AT AUDIO VIDEO LOGIC, DES MOINES IOWA.
I have the Krell 300i. It is a great amp. I heard it with the Grand Pianos and it was a great match. For the price, about $1500 used, in the right system, you can't beat it. It is truely a high end piece of equipment and requires system matching. When you get it right, it will amaze you.
I was trying to make the same decision, and was also auditioning the BANG FOR THE BUCK arcam FMJ22. After much listening bought the CAP 151 this week, it sounds incredible. I originally thought it was a little brighter in the midrange than the krell, but after more listening, I found it incredible.