Preamp/Processor indecision!

It's like pairing food with wine. It all sounds good to me. Here is my set-up thus far: Martin Logan reQuests (f) Logos (c) Aerius (s) Sunfire True Sub, 3 McIntosh 2255 amps, all tied together with MIT gear. Now, I am looking for a pre/pro that will do justice to both music and theater. Weighted a bit to the theater side. These are what I've been considering heavily. B&K Ref 30, Lexicon DC-2, MAC MSD4, Adcom GTP 750, Sony ES9000, Parasound AVP2500 and the Sunfire Theater Grand. I know there are much better out there, but the budget is $2000-3000. Am I missing something? What do you think?
listen
I know it is out of your stated budget but if you get a chance listen to the Cal ssp2500, I have logans all around also and it is the best pre/pro I have heard... Miles ps list is about 5400
THE SONY TA-E9000ES HANDS DOWN. YOU CAN GET ONE IN THE $800-$1000 RANGE WITH THE 1.84 UPGRADE. YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND AND DON'T LIKE IT, I WILL BUY IT FROM YOU. IT WILL NEVER BE WORTH LESS THAN WHAT YOU PAY FOR IT. GO TO SONY'S WEBSITE AND CHECK IT OUT. BETTER YET GO TO AUDIO REVIEW AND LISTEN TO WHAT THE CURRENT OWNERS SAY, THERE ARE OVER 250 RESPONSES.
I just had to make the same decision you are pondering over see surrounded add in this same catagory below for my system equipment. My price point was a little higher but i agonized over this decision for months.I listened to many high end pre/pro Proceed avp ,Theta casonova,and the Meridian 561 i completely changed direction at the last second after hearing a demo of the EAD ovation+ this is simply a great preamp premium dacs in all 6 channels great sonics but the best news is i purchased it from audiogon, for $3,500 and its even the new version to boot!. Do yourself a favor if music is your thing along with movies look for a new version of the EAD ENCORE you can pick one up for around your price point or better yet a used EAD Ovation . All of the EADs are upgradable to the next level so you can buy an Encore now and when you get more money upgrade it to a OVATION are a Signature the key being technology will not pass you by my goal was to make a purchase i could live with for a while i feel i've done just that ! Oh and customer service at EAD is first rate they will discuss there products with you and answer any questions you may have and explain how the upgrades are done . I hope this helps you good luck ! Definitive .