Best disc on DVD for audio?

What in your opinion is the best "demo" disc for showing off a dolby digital soundtrack? How about for a music DVD? Some of my favorites for the soundtrack are "Saving Private Ryan" and "The Blues Brothers" (remastered). For music, the re-mixed "Yellow Submarine" is pretty awesome. What do you think?
treyhoss
You have not lived until you have heard The Eagles, When Hell Freezes Over. If you have DTS, the intro is awesome.
Ditto for Hell Freezes Over,my next is a tie: JT live at the Beacon,and just as close Clapton-unplugged.If you have a good 2channel system they sound better in 2ch. To me ss is for movies.
I prefer POLICE "Every breath you take the classics" in DTS, The surround mix is not as heavy as Hell freezes over but you get the benefit of great dynamic range in the front 3 speakers.
Thanks for the feedback, I need to check that Police DVD out. Almost all the concerts I have are on LD and I've haven't heard any "music" DVD's yet. Anyone heard Sarah McLachlan's "Mirrorball"? Was the recording any good?
Hi there Trey,Own h'l frz'ovr,etc from above.Also mirror ball.My preference/tastes :too much ambient/stuff going on.With a pure voice like hers'I prefer the studio control.I mean this babe has a voice.But the live stuff on the dvd didn't do it for me.Not like the ones I mentioned above.Maybe rent it first? Wish I had.