Best Pre-Amp with Phono Stage

I'm looking for a great Pre-amp, mainly for it's Phono stage. I want to stay around $3000.00 used. A little about my system: I'm using a Sim audio Moon W-5 into B&W N802's, Nordost SPM cables with quatro fil interconnects. I need a great Phono Pre-amp. My digital is a Wadia 860, and I run that direct into the amp, so that isn't a concern. Please help.
59burst
I hate it when some guy named bryceeboy condems everything,save for the brand of his choice.Lotta this stuff IS choice.your money your choice TT ARM CART.PHONO CABLE.Has he really heard all these pre amps/with all the TT combinations ? Be kind, some of us own what you are trashing.
Have I got a pramp for you- Klyne 7.3LXBP retails for over $5600. This has been my personal preamp (of choice).I bought it prior to starting my audio company, Audio Tweakers. I have decided to own only products we sell, so out it goes. You won't find a better pre-amp, just different. This is a full function PA, balanced in/out, 2 separate outputs for multiple amps (subwoofer). Investigate what this preamp is about- natural sound and awesome flexability. The first $2750 takes it. You can e-mail me at [email protected]
Audible illusions Mod. 3A w John Curl board. Pay more if you wont. But you will not better this.
With these preferences, I think you are needlessly constraining yourself by looking for a preamp with a phono stage built in. You can get a spiffy phono pre for around 1k used (I like the ARC PH3, but it isn't the only choice) and materially increase the number of your options for a 2k used nonphono pre to run it through. Folks with your preferences were the whole reason behind the availability of outboard phono pres even when virtually all one box preamps still had phono stages.
Get a used counterpoint sa-5000 or sa-5.1, have it modified at altavistaaudio.com, and sit back as these full-featured preamps blow away the competition. Really! At under $3k total.