MOG to shut down, replaced by Beats Music

MOG is being replaced by Beats Music. It seems the cost is going from $5 per month to $10 per month. The MOG shut down is in April.

Does anyone have more info on Beats Music? Will the features of MOG be on the Beats Music web site?
hgeifman
I may try Spotify also. I like Rhapsody's interface and options, but sound quality doesn't seem on par with MOG. It's streaming at 192kbps, but can sound tinny at times.
QoBuz is a new high quality streaming service that is expected in the United Stares in October. Their service availability needs to be confirmed.

I copied the post below from their web site:

"There are two levels of high quality audio available: Lossless, the uncompressed "True CD Quality" at 16-bit, as well as our 24-bit Studio Masters range , boasting the actual quality of the files as they were recorded in the studio! Better than CD quality. Both of which guarantee you the most faithful sound possible on your sound system, computer audio player, (iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc.) or portable device (iPod, iPhone, Android, etc.). Top it all off with the Qobuz Hi-Fi Guide, which advises you on the latest and greatest high-end audio equipment to be combined with the superior audio quality of our products, and we have a truly complete music experience. So for audiophiles and pure music lovers, look no further. At Qobuz we've found the perfect recipe to satisfy your musical and technological hunger”.

http://www.qobuz.com/gb-en/offers/music-streaming-subscription

http://www.qobuz.com/gb-en/about

The above looks very interesting for streaming. Time will tell.

Does any one in Europe have any comments on using QoBuz?
I just moved to spotify and I have to say compared to mog I am sorely disappointed. I keep getting errors and have to constantly restart my computer to get it to work. I quick google search turns up many others with similar problems.
I was a big MOG fan, and I switched over to Beats. The sound quality is noticeably worse than MOG. It's still good, but it is an obvious downgrade. I just signed up yesterday for the free trial of qobuz. The sound quality is superb. You can even stream hi-res tracks, which sound incredible. The only drawbacks so far are (1) it's all in French (although google translates it on the fly pretty well, (2) the catalog is much more limited than MOG or Beats - at least for the music I listen to -- but it's still very good, and (3) there seem to be some glitches with searching and with streaming in the dedicated app. Still, I highly recommend trying it out.

In the meantime, people have been complaining to Beats, so maybe they will improve their service as well.