CES in Las Vegas worth the trip?

I'm considering going to CES show in Las Vegas (jan 9-13 I believe). Biggest reason, I'd love to go somewhere where I can hear different setups, different speakers, different amps, etc.

Do you think it's worth the trip?
128x128dennis_the_menace
Well just give me my health hazard desert sun! Hey, I moved from the cold, dreary northeast, to the wonderfully sunny and warm Arizona desert. Got tired of shovelling snow until April, and freezing my arse off 'til June. IT IS SO DAMN NICE to see the sun EVERY DAY unlike seeing it on an average of once every three days. Also, there are quite a few people in Montreal and Quebec that have a HUGE ATTITUDE problem towards Americans.
Ill be at CES again this year, but the montreal show last year was 3 Hotels thick !! with nearly every room used.. Its probably the best for 2 chn music around, although there is some HT rooms.

If your are into Tubes and 2 chn setups.. the Montreal show is the one to see..plus they have great bars, restos and clubs and of course, renounwed for the beautiful woman !
Fatparrot If they are like you no wonder people would have an attitude.
Montreal is the premire 2 Ch show in North America.
Well Natalie, once again your charm and warmth shine on! And speaking of attitude problems....
Any idea when/where there will be current info posted for the 2003 Montreal show? The link above is still about the 2002 show.