Cheap tweaks...What would YOU reccomend?

Hey everyone, I am looking for some cheap tweaks, i just got done putting in a inner tube under my componets as an isolation device, and it works great. What else would you reccomend?..i am also thinking of an inner tube under the spkrs, with some sort of device to keep them stable. What do you think of Rf blockers..etc Please leave comments on your tweaks and how they turned out. i am looking forward to trying some. Thanks all
haoleb
lucky@.. What the H is a Mi-Horn?

I suggest you take any High-End beer, Heineken works OK, and use about one ounce to polish the speaker cabinets. Then, drink the rest, sit back, and enjoy!
get two large cotton balls and fix them behind your ears with some tape, so the angle between head and the ear pavilion will increase. As a cheper alternative, put your hands in extension to the ear pavilions. with both methods you'll experience deeper bass, increased dynamics and so on...
Check out "stones and balls" in the tweaks forum at Audio Asylum....these "superballs" are the tweaks I'm keeping....the best isolation I've tried, cheap but seriously good....
I haven't slogged through all of this advice so forgive me (please) if I am repeating someone. I was looking at the mapleshade catalog and saw something like tepee's supporting cables, to get them off the floor. They wanted too much money but I spent a few bucks on dowels and wood glue, used up a few old rubberbands and made my own tepee's.
Total investment: under $10.00, and four hours of time (not all at once either).
Result: added clarity.
Worthwhile endevor? Yes!
For those of you who have floated the ground for all of your components, re-connect the ground for the pre-amp only.

This was recommended by a friend numerous times.

In my case, I noticed a definite improvement in resolution and decay as well as an overall silkier presentation.

-IMO