Nashville TN

Any audiophiles reading this site in Nashville?

Is there an audio society/club/group in Nashville?
128x128shaq
I recently moved into the Nashville area from Colorado. There I was part of the Colorado Audio Society. Since relocating to Nashville I miss getting together with other audiophiles. Maybe we can put together the first ever Nashville Audio Society meeting. I am open to this if others are interested.
Hi,
I have lived in Nashville for many years and would be interested in meet with other audiophiles in the area. I have 1 very good, longtime friend that sells pro gear in this area and he is the only guy that I know who speaks the same language that we all do.
Dapom
GREAT!!! Just what i was looking for.I moved here last year and have spent most of my time working on my audio room/Man cave and would love to host a listening here and or would love to check out what others have.Call anytime Steve Fishe 504-388-4838
I'm game for an Audio group. I need others that are interested in ridiculous details that the audiophile obsession creates. I would also love to build my own amplifiers with some help from others.