Wisconsin - Anyone interested?

Just wondering, things are dead around by me and nobody understands this hobby.....
a71spud
We had so much fun last month, but several people who wanted to attended, or did not know about the meeting have expressed interest in getting together so we will be sitting around and listening to music as a group again on June 19th.

Anyone interested is welcome. Again, it is a low-key, casual affair. Bring some music!

There is a good chance that we will be visiting a few homes this time around. Squidboyw said he would be glad to have people come over and listen there too.

I hope to hear from you soon.
Hi Nate,
Thanks for organizing this, I'll be there on the 19th. Please let me know directions, times etc..

Carl
I'm open to those hearty souls who don't mind a little dirt and dog hair (OK, a lot of dog hair), coming over to listen, after we are done at Nate's. We had a great time last time, and I am looking forward to more of the same.
In terms of tunes, I can handle LP, CD, & R2R (qtr track), so bring your music on!
I'm looking for some folks to do a DAC shootout with. I recently built a DDDAC1543 and would love to measure it with the Ack! and other popular gear in use around here.

I'm just outside of Madison minutes off the interstate and 151 (Sun Prairie).

Anyone interested? By the time this comes together I'll also have one of these infamous tweaked Toshiba 3950s to demo ;-)

here's my system as of earlier this year - the DAC is not on the page yet:

http://didnt.doit.wisc.edu/audio/

Peter
Peter, I always wanted to hear your system. You must have over a thousand posts on Audio Asylum and I read all your work.

I have many modified components, tweaks, and isolation too, but they are not DIY. I wanted to hear yours compared to mine. I use electrostats so the boxless sound is similar to your Magnepans and maybe that would interest you. Want to check it out?

I live in Madison. Duke from Wisconsin