Wisconsin - Anyone interested?

Just wondering, things are dead around by me and nobody understands this hobby.....
a71spud
DEFINITELY,
Actually, I started this whole idea about a year ago, but I've been neglectful in following through. I'm in Brookfield. I would really like to get the ball rolling again on a loosely knit community network of fellow hobbiests.

There can be many advantages and opportunities for sharing, learning, and getting/offering help to one another. Maybe we can try to stimulate new interest again just by keeping this audiogon thread alive.

C'mon, any other Cheeseheads out there?
I am definitely interested in that idea. Although I maybe an outcast being originally from Chicago I guess I could be the token FIB. I promise I will not wear any Bears jerseys or use Brett Favre's name in vein.
MEby
I know several other people in Green Bay that would be interested and would be willing to travel if anyone ever gets anything together. Give the ball a good kick and lets see what happens.
I am trying to setup a database of people who would like to see an audio cub for Wisconsin. If pleople who live in Wisconsin and would like to join such a club, please email me your contact info. With info, those who respond, can see how many people are from what city and then choise what city to house the first meeting or maybe have several smaller clubs, each located in the larger cities.
I filled up the gas tank on my motorcycle and I'm ready to travel. Where's the first meeting???