KLEI Absolute®Harmony Phono/RCA Plugs

KLEI have just released their new KLEI Absolute®Harmony Phono/RCA Plugs ... http://kleinnovations.com/kle-innovations-klei-products/harmony-plug/klei-absoluteharmony-phonorca-plug/

Sound: Exceptional Resolution, Extremely tight non-bloated deep/detailed/resolving Bass, Extremely articulate presentation, Conveys subtle nuances with amazing dexterity, Stage is spacious and envelopes the listener, Allows the full emotion of the music to be experienced, Superb dynamics and an excellent micro detail presentation, Displays delicate upper mid and high frequency detail/resolution and harmonic texture with precision and emotion, Delivers music with extremely low noise/distortion in a Warm Musical and Involving manner from an very very Black/Quiet Background.

Our testing, and reports received, show that the KLEI Absolute®Harmony when compared to the KLEI Pure®Harmony is Simply even Faster, even Quieter/Noiseless/Blacker Background, and more transparent, and has noticeably better PRAT, Decay, Timbre and Texture, Edge Control and Extension, Resolution, and Stage.

:)
yping
I have tried the following RCA's on my DIY cables and found each one in the list to perform discernibly better than the one before it...
- Canare
- Furutech with copper centre pin
- Eichmann Silver Bullet
- Copper Harmony
- Silver Harmony
- Pure Harmony
- Absolute Harmony (currently burning in)

I also replaced the Nakamachi RCA's on my silver litz one-piece tone-arm wire with the Pure Harmony and the improvements were staggering. They convey so much more information with a very neutral presentation. Again, they allow for more clarity, better and deeper bass, larger image etc...
ok, got it :)
Yping - I just wanted to mention that the RCA's are a small part of the cable puzzle.

Also the gZero cables are more than just a better performing cable...

Unfortunately, most people attribute all improvements to the last change they made without considering the bigger picture.

As an example...
Installing the gZero6 speaker cables in my system had a dramatic impact on the depth, speed and control of the bass
- but what if I had been using a more “conventional” power cable at the time I installed the gZero6’s
- a subsequent upgrade of that power cable might lead most people to attribute new improvements to the upgraded power cable alone.

It wasn’t until I started assessing what the overall impacts the gZero architecture was actually responsible for, that I realized...
- the architecture of both speaker cables and interconnects actually allows attached components to work as designed, by keeping the neutral side of attached components at zero volts - which dramatically improved imaging
- the power cables I use provides the “juice” at the “speed required” to improve the dynamic response of those components
- the quality materials & connectors in both the interconnects and the speaker cables conveys a more detailed and dynamic signal from the source to the speakers.

Basically It’s a “team effort”,

Other cables may actually degrade the performance of components - hence the frequent reference to "Synergy" between cables and components

Hope this makes sense
As an example...
Installing the gZero6 speaker cables in my system had a dramatic impact on the depth, speed and control of the bass
- but what if I had been using a more “conventional” power cable at the time I installed the gZero6’s
- a subsequent upgrade of that power cable might lead most people to attribute new improvements to the upgraded power cable alone.
yes, interesting...

It wasn’t until I started assessing what the overall impacts the gZero architecture was actually responsible for, that I realized...
- the architecture of both speaker cables and interconnects actually allows attached components to work as designed, by keeping the neutral side of attached components at zero volts - which dramatically improved imaging
- the power cables I use provides the “juice” at the “speed required” to improve the dynamic response of those components
- the quality materials & connectors in both the interconnects and the speaker cables conveys a more detailed and dynamic signal from the source to the speakers.
Basically It’s a “team effort”
even more interesting...