Audio Magic Pulse Gen products

Has anyone tried the Audio Magic Pulse Gen products?
I have located a few reviews but not much recent activity.

I understand they emit a signal that is to reduce or eliminate RFI/EMI that is riding on the cables.

Well, I just installed the "speaker clarifiers" to my DIY speaker cables and thus far I am really impressed. I am hearing better tonal qualities. That is,voices and instruments are much more real or whole sounding. And the soundstage is way deeper, allowing the sound to identify where each instrument is located in the mix.

So, I went ahead and ordered 4 of the Pulse Gen modules that go inside of components and I will be installing them in the next few weeks.

I plan on doing a full review of these products once they are installed, but I still wonder why there has not been much talk of these products on Audiogon.
128x128ozzy
Ozzy,

I've been here -- just enjoying reading others' posts. I still have some HiDiamonds in my system. Always changing and experimenting.

I heard have heard the Acoustic Energizers but not the peas. The latter are a lot more economical -- if they do similar things. How many peas do you have? Please let me know how they sound near your speakers. What speakers do you have?
Rays I also have a standard size. Dubai Jerry sent out an email t showing details on the three sizes. You might have to call him.
Sabai, I now have a complete loom of HiDiamond cables throughout my 2 channel and home theatere equipment.I am still very much enjoying them, and I doubt that I will change to other cables.

On the PEA's. I own 3 of the standard size that are placed on top of components. There is a smaller size that can go inside the component and a larger floor standing unit.
Ozzy,

Thanks for the update. I am still running some cables in series.

I would very much appreciate knowing what effects the PEAs have brought to your system and where you are using them. I have read that placing them behind speakers gives a good result.