What's your profession? Age?

Just thought after the "how much is your system worth" post that it would be nice to see what all these people do to get $80K systems, and perhaps how long it takes. I'm a 29-year old economist for the gov., just completeed my Ph.D. last month, and my system is at about $10K. Just a pup hoping to keep upgrading...
128x128felthove
43 year old building contractor.Two channel system retails about 18k. Paid about 11K.
Yeah, Yeah. Tireguy, Professional code of ethics! I understand. 25 K for Car stereo? What have you got in there?
I have focal utopia drivers(audiom TLR, audiom 6W and 27WX subs) clarion drx-9255 cd player, zapco C2k-6.0X comp. series amps, zapco siganl processors galore and all of the other goodies needed to make it all work.
Well, I'm 46 years old (would be 47 but I was sick a year) and I feel good about myself and I am currently unemployed. There, that wasn't so hard.
Retired now, I was a Forest Soil Scientist with the Dept. of Interior for 32 years-- just turned 58, but emotionally and musically am about 15. Big Rig is worth about $40-45K. Cheers. Craig.