What's your profession? Age?

Just thought after the "how much is your system worth" post that it would be nice to see what all these people do to get $80K systems, and perhaps how long it takes. I'm a 29-year old economist for the gov., just completeed my Ph.D. last month, and my system is at about $10K. Just a pup hoping to keep upgrading...
128x128felthove
Daytime profession: Aerospace engineer ( Now working as Project Engineer) at The Boeing Co,in the Internation Space Station Program. Nighttime Profession: Adult industry, you know what I mean (yes in my dreams.I am 42 (but look under 30, they still card me at Grocery store when buying booze).
My system retails about 50 k ( home rig), 10K car rig.

So Tireguy, have you DONE anyone famous in the adult industry?
I guess I have peaked(pun intendid) all of your interests with my unusual "job" (if that is what you can call it). I am not the sort that will kiss and tell so all the ones that I never kissed are.......come on now I can not disclose such info. How about more specifics I am 20 and look like I am 30 and never get carded(probably because I am famous, heh heh heh), the home system is at around 30k+ and the car system is at 25K(approx. never actually added it up). Any more questions? concerns?
43 year old building contractor.Two channel system retails about 18k. Paid about 11K.
Yeah, Yeah. Tireguy, Professional code of ethics! I understand. 25 K for Car stereo? What have you got in there?
I have focal utopia drivers(audiom TLR, audiom 6W and 27WX subs) clarion drx-9255 cd player, zapco C2k-6.0X comp. series amps, zapco siganl processors galore and all of the other goodies needed to make it all work.