Top Ten Interconnects of all time...

A tip of the hat to FERRARI...(and to those great auto's!). I have enjoyed the "Top Ten" threads...So,.. What is you favorite Interconnect cables of all time? I will start this off with the following candidates...Wireworld Gold Eclipse III, Cardas Golden Reference, Nirvana S-L and S-X, Nordost Quattrofil..and the rest is up to you.
whatjd
Kimber PBJ! It can stand "neck to neck" with the most "heavyweights", mentioned above!
Purist Audio Dominus not only is the most well-constructed cable but also sounds increadibly transparent and neutral. I do not own these (can't afford it) but a friend has them in his system - WOW. My other favorite (that I have heard) is the Audioquest Diamond.
Here's a new one for you. Zu Cable is a new company that is manufacturing some tremendous products. I have been fortunate to sample their interconnects and review them before they were marketed. I am so impressed with them that I will completely re-cable my system with nothing but their ICs. Keep your eyes open for their introduction. Your ears will be pleasantly surprised...