Best AC line conditioning devices?

Name your fave and any comparisons done. I'm particularly keen on this as I've experienced some great results (and some flubs) but I can't audition all. I admit to being extreme for isolation/conditioning for digital.
ptss
I used to own an Acoustic Revive RTP-6 Ultimate which is more of a high end distributor, but claims to offer some conditioning. The RTP uses top flight cryo'd Oyaide R1 wpo's and sounds fast, detailed and neutral/natural. I recently upgraded to a Gigawatt PC-3 SE Evo conditioner which was a significant upgrade. This condition has excellent engineering and build quality. In terms of sound, straight out of the box I noted the following improvements in random order; - smoother sound (more liquid), blacker background, more body, inner details, more detail in general & slightly improved dynamics. I'm told this conditioner needs around 200hrs to open up and settle down, so the best is yet to come!
Ptss,

Yes, we listened with and without the unit. It was in a Raidho room at the A/V show in Singapore.
I have not used any Sound Application devices. I might add that I loaned my unit to a retail dealer for YG Acoustics...he bought one .....says a lot to me. They are only available factory direct. He trusts his ears, he has very good ears, and heard what I did as well. His room at the Bay Area Audio Show never fails to impress. A picture is up at either his website for Loggie Audio or at VH Audio. I can't recall which one.
Apparently the tube used is a Thyratron tube and affects the phase angle. An EE may want to chime in and contribute more as I am not an EE. All I can say is that when in a system, computer based, cd, vinyl, especially systems with non tube power supplies, the results are very positive. With tube power supplies, I note less of a difference.
Sabai, any chance the show was using balanced power? Why were all in the room unimpressed?
sorry for the late reply...I am too busy listening to music! I use the HB Cable acrylic power slave and also the power dragon alternating with Yamamura power cord as I have all my cables from Yamamura, so I give a bit of preference to the sound of all yamamura ssytem cabling...