Best Integrated Amp You Ever Heard?

I am tired of the Pre-amp+Power-amp game. So, I am in the quest of finding a really really good integrated amp, preferably used, so I can save some money off the original price.
Right now, I have a pair of Triangle Celius (92db), but I would like the amp to be able to drive other not-so-sensitive speakers.

What is the best integrated amp you've ever listened to?

Thanks,

Josep
josep_hernandez
Tact M2150... amazing bargain you just add a CD/DVD transport and a single Digital cable and your done! Get the powersupply modded and a modded Squeezebox and get a killer system.. the M2150 is now available in a M2150x version with room correction and EQ which takes it to the next level... it effortlessly drove my Wilson Watt Puppies 7 which can dip into the 2.8ohm-3.4ohm area.

The other side of the equation the ARC VS55i with it's passive preamp is an extremely neutral sounding amp with amazing power since it uses 6550.

otherwise get an amp of your choice and a Placette Passive pre used for $600-700.
Chris
I'm not an expert on integrated amps, but I've just sold off my seperates for a Pathos TT (Twin Towers).
It's a hybrid int. amp that puts out 35WPC in class A. I've only had it a few days, but I can say that sonically, it's every bit as good as my seperates, it looks great, and I have fewer power cords and interconnects to deal with. I have no regrets!