Best single-malt Scotch...

I have to give credit to Redwiki for the inspiration to start this thread. Yes, certain malts better compliment certain music or certain moods. Of the fifteen or so different malts in my cabinet right now, my favorites are: Aberlour "Antique", similar to the popular Macallan, but not as syrupy; a bit drier, light hearted and less complicated; great with Mozart and Brubeck. Mortlach "Limited Edition" cask strength. Powerful, smoky, mysterious. Great with Bartok, Berg and late 'Trane. Loch Morar 25 yr old. Incredibly complex and intense, with a hint of honey and flowers. Great with Poulenc, Stravinsky and Bill Evans. Any other single-malt aficionados out there?
frogman
9 out of 10 stores I've been to in the last 6 months are out of Lagavulin. I've heard Lagavulin's bottled everything it had.

Anyone know?
The best I've had is the Macallan 25 yr old - great for celebrating special occasions. As an everyday single malt, I like the 12 yr old Macallan and the 16 yr old Lagavulin.
I didn't get a response earlier so I'll ask again ... are your local liquor stores stocking Lagavulin? No luck in Indianapolis, no luck in the Chicago suburbs either. I've been reduced to begging my friends and relatives flying in to pick up a bottle or two Duty-Free.
Went to a fellow audiophile's house to listen to his all-Gryphon electronics & Dynaudio Confidence 5 speakers system. He was very generous & opened a bottle of Dalmore Single Malt 12 yr old Scotch. Tasted pretty good to me. I don't know if this Scotch is well-known or known at all! I wasn't aware of it BTW.