The BEST system you've ever built !!!!

What is the best system that you have ever put together , from source to speakers including cables ??? After all the swaps and auditions I'm looking for the final "aahhh, that's the ticket" sound to you and what components took you to Audio Nirvana. {This is a survey of actual auditions, not what you read in a magazine} THANKS,
krellpower1
The system I would like to build is designed around the SoundLab U-1 speakers. There are a number of amps I would like to try with them, some recommended by reviewers such as the Atmaspheres, the Wolcott, or the Krell, and others I would like to try out for best bang/buck like the Gamut, the Bryston 7B-STs, the new Marsh 350 wpc., etc. The front end would be only digital. One option would be the Tact 2.0 Room Correction Sysytem used as both DAC and pre-amp, with a 24/96 transport from Muse, or Sonic Frontiers. This would be a best bang/buck option. If money were no object I'd try the Accuphase SACD system and the Burmesters.
Building a system is a life long journey. I currently have Sonus Faber Extremas for speakers, All Classe Audio Components, CP-60, CDT-1 DAC-1,two CA-400's, Genisis digital lens, two REL Stentor subs, MIT 770 Push Pull cables, 350 Proline twin balanced interconnects. Time to work on ac lines and conditioning. I think building a sytem and matching components is almost as fun as listining to it.
Well, I thought I might as well toss my hat into the ring as well. I've only been addicted to this hobby for 3 years (I'm 23), so my experience is extremely limited. On my paltry student budget I've managed to scrape together what is now my second system, consisting of a pair of Egglestonworks Fontaine loudspeakers, REL Strata III sub, Proceed Amp2 and Proceed Pre amplifiers, and a Sony S500 DVD player as a transport running into an MSB Link III with the upsampling module. I may think about buying an SACD player for myself as a Christmas present this year, but we'll have to see. Cables are Harmonic Tech Pro-11's for the speaker, ProSilway Mk2 XLR's for the amp and pre, and Truthlinks for the DAC to pre. The sound was actually good enough to move my girlfriend to tears on Clapton's Wonderful Tonight as well as Bocelli's Sogno. The speakers I'm definitely going to keep for a very long time, but I'm always open to suggestions for a better front end.
Martin-Logan Monolith speakers actively biamped with an Adio research VT 130 for the highs, and a Krell KSA-250 powering the woofers. The pre-Amp is an Audio Research LS5 MKII, and the D/A converter is a Theta Gen V with balaced inputs. It sounds pretty darn good for the price!
Pass twos driving the top of the Apogee Mini Grands, Classe 25 driving the subs of the Mini Grands. Pass X1 Preamp, Electrocompaniet phono preamp, VPI-3, ET-2 tonearm. Sony sacd-1. Chang light speed conditioners, powerwedges, cables from Transition Audio Design. INCREDIBLE!