Best recorded rock song ?

Nominate a song that you would consider to be the best recorded rock song you have heard. I will start with an unlikely candidate that is really up there: Eskimo Joe's 'Falling for You' off their Inshalla album. Fantastic song that floats through my whole room and really puts on an magic show.
mike60
Humble Pie 'Smokin' sounds pretty good. The bass on "30 Days in the Hole" is great! I also bought the SHM CD and it is an improvement over the CD but, the CD is still cheap enough to start with.
After a while of listening to Liquid Tension Experiment, I decided that almost all of best recorded rock songs belong there and there again.
I'd also add Phish's later studio albums, beginning with Farmhouse and Billy Breathes. I like their older music better, but these albums sound superb. I think they built there own studio in a barn in Vermont. Well, maybe it's not a barn, but that sounds more quaint.
The entire Dredg - El Cielo album. Unbelievably well recorded/mastered. It's aldo HDCD for the folks that have a player that utilizes the format.

Beck - Sea Change is another one that comes to mind.
The surround version of "Orange Crush" by REM ("Best Of" on DVDA) is crazy good. An eerie guitar riff sweeps across the rear as the band rocks out in front.