Best recorded rock song ?

Nominate a song that you would consider to be the best recorded rock song you have heard. I will start with an unlikely candidate that is really up there: Eskimo Joe's 'Falling for You' off their Inshalla album. Fantastic song that floats through my whole room and really puts on an magic show.
mike60
Alan Parsons ' I ROBOT' The Turn of a freindly Card.These are really well recorded and also some great music.Alan was a recording genius'who help Pink Floyd on their early works.He recorded Dark side of the Moon'I guess that was a decent record.
Humble Pie 'Smokin' sounds pretty good. The bass on "30 Days in the Hole" is great! I also bought the SHM CD and it is an improvement over the CD but, the CD is still cheap enough to start with.
After a while of listening to Liquid Tension Experiment, I decided that almost all of best recorded rock songs belong there and there again.
I'd also add Phish's later studio albums, beginning with Farmhouse and Billy Breathes. I like their older music better, but these albums sound superb. I think they built there own studio in a barn in Vermont. Well, maybe it's not a barn, but that sounds more quaint.
The entire Dredg - El Cielo album. Unbelievably well recorded/mastered. It's aldo HDCD for the folks that have a player that utilizes the format.

Beck - Sea Change is another one that comes to mind.