Any comments on Synergistic Research Atmosphere

I had 2 pairs of Synergistic Research new Atmosphere level 2 interconnects in my home last week. These cable are not actively powered, but has a lead that has to grounded to system A/C ground. They are $995 per pair and at this price I gave them a 5 star rating in my report to the cable company who loaned them to me.
My system consist of Sony 5400ES SACD player; McCormack LD2
preamp, Odyssey Khartago power amp, REL B2 subwoofer, Vienna
acoustics Hadyn Grand stand mounts. Vibration control by Symposium Acoustics and room treatment by Real traps.
nyame
I don't think I understand what you're asking for here. You liked the SR's enough to give them 5 stars. Why not just go with them?
This product name is confusing. Does Ralph and his amplifier/preamp company have anything to do with product? I sure would be frustrated to see a high end audio product introduced named almost exactly like my company. Any performance issues with these cables could mistakenly reflect on the wrong company.

Seems like proper grounds for a lawsuit to me. Synergistic should change the name of the cable and put an apology on their website. Sorry to stir trouble, but as Chris Carter would say, "C'mon Man"!
I gave these level 2 cables 5 stars based on pricing. It is a 5 star cable relative to its price of $1000. Since my review I have decided to purchase one level 3 cable for $1495 (for use between source and preamp) as this is likely to be even better value. I intend to audition rior to any purchase.
I posted on Audiogon hoping to hear from members who may have auditioned these cables, or who are interested in cables under $1000. In my opinion Synergistic interconnects were somewhat overpriced until now. Moreover since these cables are not active, it is not necessary to incur the additional costs and inconveniences of powering active cables.