Best speaker Cable matching Wilson Audio Sasha

Currently using Kimble Kables 8TC to connect the amp to the Sasha speakers. But would like to upgrade to better suit higher end gear. Amp is Plinius SA-Reference, source is Wadia S7i cd player/DAC. Plinius connects to the Wadia by Transparent MusicLink Super interconnects.

What speaker cable would be recommended for my situation? I would prefer to keep the cost under $3,500. Cable length would be 20 feet.
shivaji
Transparent was always the best fit for my Wilson based and B&W based systems....shockingly lifelike reproduction with extreme low level detail and contrast with a killer dynamic swing. Natural huge sound staging and harmonic envelope as well.
Transparent cables are easy to use cause of the musical mid freq. But......there is a limitation! When you want the best they never will give you ultimate blacks, timing and physical individuela focus of some competitors. When you compare their best cables with the pure silver Audioquest Wel Signature you know what you loose. Then there is no way back anymore. Audio is always about the best endresults.
Over the years I've noticed that people criticize MIT heavily because of the network boxes on their cables, but with Transparent, people seem to ignore the boxes. Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed it as well?
MIT has done not enough research to improve their cables.
Audioquest has outperformed them easily. In the last 3 years I
win every battle against MIT cables with ease. The distributer
in my country stopped even with MIT. Because the sales of MIT
are dramaticly.

Transparent works very well in sets with tools which are not
that easy in the mid and high freq. But.....you will loose too
much details compared to cables like Audioquest Wel Signature.
In the last months I found out that I outperform many highend
sets based on a superior blacklevel, timing, individual focus,
articulation of voices,open mid including the edge of a voice,
deeper and wider stage and much more differences in height. This
is based on more tools, but the cables still have a big
influence on the overall sound!

I would also look at the transparent lime but would want to be at the ultra line minimum better to look at the reference or higher. It has been along time since I listened to audioquest I never liked there silver wire from years ago but things improve found a hardness in the I didn't care for thinking back to lapis diamond days. Just started trying furutech wires the first one I am really fond of. Lots of detail and no hardness. That is with just one piece very limited experience with them at the moment. 

Regards