ILLusion Liquid Air Umbilical for Modwright units

Guys,

I can tell you this without hesitation if you haven't already done so, upgrade your stock umbilical cord to an Audio Magic Liquid air or even an Illusion Liquid Air which I have and you'll be blown AWAY!

The results are like changing a component, this cable produces spooky pin-point imaging, 3D layering within the soundstage, low level detail never heard revealed with no brightness, pitch black background, extremely musical and truly a chameleon.

This cable is truly a revelation and must be heard to believe and I can say without question that you will be amazed...
128x128wig
Surprisingly my Illusion Umbilical cord arrived today and after 3+ hours, it's a nice upgrade from stock. NOT inexpensive but definitely worth the $$. On familiar recordings, it's easier to decipher complex and compressed passages. Sound is more coherent, better tone, separation, 3D ... very happy!

Have you guys demo Audio Magic Illusion IC or SC?

I have PS 9.0 with TS NOS 5U4GB, SR Red fuse and it's excellent. Too bad can't demo 9.9 in my system before purchase.
Knghfi, how do you find the TS 5U4GB in terms of stage and image? I tried a cheap 1960s GE 5U4GB and the image and stage was crazy good. Best by far that I have heard in my system. Unfortunately, there was far too much sibilence.

Best rectifier overall I have found yet is a 1944 vintage V71 (military 5U4) Westinghouse Canada I got from Brent Jesse. Great tube in the PS 9.0.

Wig, I will look into the Sylvanias.
Knghifi,

It's going to get even better, just leave it running for the next 10 days and you should hear much better midrange presence at the 72 hour mark and detail will start to open up at 200 hours.
Brownsfan, I find TS 5U4GB has the best combinations of attributes I desire. Great detail and resolution but still very musical. Excellent imaging, dynamic and big sound stage. I bought several from Brent Jesse. In general, I find GE and RCA warmer than TS.

I also have a RCA 5U4GB tall glass from Brent Jesse but haven't try. Too many moving parts.

I was planning to order a Philip 5R4GYS from Upscale with my KT150s. What didn't you like about it?

Please update once you roll Wigs Sylvanias in 9.9. I'm very happy with 9.0 but like options when I get bored. :-)