What is your most anal audio habit?

Another "most" thread. What is your most anal (but meaningless) audio habit? I know most of you are anal by the condition of the used items listed in these classifieds!

I am embarrassed to say that I save all the plastic wraps off new CDs and box sets because they have that little sticker saying what was on the album.
128x128turnaround
Slawney, you make excellent sense. That's why I threw out the two listening chairs, which I had in my music room and put in a "Kuschelcouch" with plenty of cushions to try and find the best of the two worlds, only to find out, that is can become damned hard to hold onto the sweet spot. Maybe I should get one of those Radialstrahlers after all. Cheers,
Detlof, depends on what kind of "sweet spot" your trying to hold onto, but if you mean that magic 3 or 4 cm exactly in the middle of those twin mountains of electrostats, then I know what you mean. Forget about Radialstrahlers, since it is very easy to hold onto the "sweet spot" once things really get going on the "Kuschelcouch," as long as your partner understands how important it is to not deviate from the preassigned position--an easy matter with hard cushions. Radialstrahlers just encourage Kuscheln in every imaginable place in the room, and you wouldn't want your partner to get hurt in some erotic frisson too close to the plasma tweeters.
True, true Slawney and then they stupidly say, electrostats have no real HIGHS. All nonsense, if you get your impedances right , because if that's the case, you won't need tweeters, plasma or otherwise. The music room will resound with glee and joy well above 10 khz, even without them. Radialstrahlers are mor for what the French call a partouse, I think, and I'm a bit too old for that.