Hidiamond vs Hifidelity interconnects

Anyone have direct experience comparing the 2 brands?
leicachamp
Fplanner2000, I think there was an initial HF interconnect and I think there have been changes to that design that took the cable from not only improving clarity and speed but to adding more of what I call the wood of instruments sound. SO I would like to know if anyone knows if this is true or what changed from the initial cable launch to the current version.

Thanks.
Bigkidz-
As far as I know, nothing has changed. Rick has added 3 models of further refinement and performance beyond the original CT-1(Enhanced, Ultimate and Ultimate Reference). In addition, as people are finally starting to listen to Rick and break them in for the duration he recommends, they are achieving much higher performance levels than when they originally put the cables into their systems.

There may or may not have been small running changes over the past several years as production evolved with the highest performance cables, but those would have been barely noticeable, if at all.

If you are talking about his earlier beta test cables, then yes, they have changed considerably for the better since then. That is the purpose of beta testing. Hope this helps.
Fplanner2000, have you experienced a loss of gain with the HF? The depth of staging with the HF-E speaker cable is of such that instruments come off quieter, encouraging me to increase the volume. Depending on the source material, occasionally I run out of gain. I did not experience this with the CT-1 ic's.