Hidiamond vs Hifidelity interconnects

Anyone have direct experience comparing the 2 brands?
leicachamp
In reading about these two cable manufacturers, some of the comments were interesting. The HF cable seems to offer more clarity but seems to lack in comparison the emotion. I think I understand this description but I want to clarify by asking does piano, stand-up bass, large drums and horns have the correct tone, bite and what I call wood around the sound? IMO, I prefer the wood around the instruments sound and do not want lose that for what some describe as clarity or what has been described as natural sounding. If the speed of the cable takes that away then IMO the cable has a sound to it. Yes the cable that provides the more wood tone/sound also has a sound, but it is one that I prefer.

So if someone can clarify which of the cables provide the sound that I prefer (maybe you don't prefer) so that I can make my decision about which cable to try first in my system.

Thanks for your replies and Happy Listening.
Hi Paz307,
I have found the High Fidelity, not so much analytical, as detailed and a bit thin. It's all there...just a little less dense. The body has been getting beefier with time. How long did you trial the HF's?
Bigkidz-

Any perceived thinness in bass for the HF cables is due to not enough breakin of the cables. the musicality is there in spades, as is the bass, once the cables are properly broken in. It DOES TAKE PATIENCE.

I am inpatient as the next guy, but stuck with it for several hundred hours. My HF cables have really opened up and far surpass what the HD ics and speaker cables were able to bring to my system. The cables are much better than I expected them to be.

One cautionary note - the HF cables are not "tuning devices" - they will very organically reflect your components and bring out their capability better than any other cables I have tried, including HD.