Grover Huffman GH RCA ZX+ cables vs...

At the $200/pair price point new or used, how does GH ZX+ cables compare to others like Greg Straley Reality cables, Gabriel gold (GG) revelation/raptures and alike...

I am looking for a cable that is neutral, and does not act as a filter in any way to highlight a certain portion of the music. From top to bottom it must allow the source material to come through..
dvdgreco
@ jmcgrogan2, Very good answer of your 8-14-13 post, As you know, what you described in your post is exactly what I like with sound stages!, cheers.
recently did an A v B comparison of the the Grover XLR interconnect versus a standard MOgami XLR and regular copper RCA cables...my system is B&W800D, with all Marantz reference electronics, including source CD player....the S3 or something like that. The Grover was noticeably clearer and tighter, esp in mids and highs. I liked the improved definition and clarity. I could not really tell a difference in areas such as soundstage or imaging. The one thing I didn't care for was some thinness on solo piano...it just didn't sound as rich and full as i'd like. But i'll take it...have had both cables now for several months so figure probably a couple hundred hours of time on them.
I'll chime in on Grover's cables also, I have a set of SC version (speaker) and a balanced SX IC that I use. Yes the break in DOES TAKE some time fully agree with that but, they imaged with detail right from the get go! Now I'm listening through Apogee Slant speakers and they throw a great sound stage, I agree that they are probably just a tad more forward then mid hall (which I like) and they throw a wide stage with great detail. Bass is very well articulated and highs are smooth and extended as well. Most of all when I had contacted Grover initially I explained that I wanted a NETURAL sounding cable without any tuning properties, which is exactly what I have in my rig. IMHO I call these a bargain if there ever was one. Should you have questions Grover is more than happy to help , he's a true gentleman and I myself can't endorse his products enough.
Please note- in my comments I did NOT say they sound bright. I said their dynamic qualites may be too much(i.e. too forward) in an already bright system. In a neutral system, they are near perfection, IMO. With cables, even more than other components, matchups rule!
Have any of you guys made the switch to Grover cables/cords from the upper registers of MIT, Kimber, Cardas or Transparent? If so, what did you gain by switching?