Purepower 2000+ and 3000+ actual availability???

Does anyone know where things stand with actual Purepower 2000+ and 3000+ unit availability (Canadian company)? None of the authorized sources I checked with who actually responded seem to have them, nor have they been given any reliable answer as to when things will ship. Apparently quite a few promised ship dates have been made and have been missed over the past few months based upon the information given.

The plus-generation of these units have several features that I really want in my system as an upgrade to my existing unit. It would be good if they are making the units and are shipping them out to be purchased.

Have any of you been able to purchase one of these new units from the Canada-based Purepower and do you have it in your system? If so, how do you like it?

I am aware of the problems with the 'other PP' company and the schism between the two earlier in 2012, and do not need any info on that.
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xzephyr24069
Had a PP 1200 and had a train wreck with it sending it back to Canada.

Maybe I will buy the 2000 off of Home theater guy.
No word from PP on availability of a 2000+ or 3000+ unit without the problems discussed above for me or my dealer's unit that was expected some time ago. This is very disappointing needless to say.

Glory: Home Theater Guy is a good individual and you should consider picking up that 2000....
2000 OR 2000+,...your response says 2000 which is the older unit that I already own