HiDiamond Power cords...

Has anyone tried the Power 3,2,1 power cords from HiDiamond. If so can you explain in best detail the qualities, strengths and which component you chose it on. I'm also curious which cords they compare to within the market.

Regards Bacardi
128x128bacardi
What I noticed from the P3 to the P4 is that the soundstage is wider and deeper in the P4 and more delicately refined....Definitely bigger sounding.....

The P4's do everything my "SOLD" Synergistic Research Hologram A(SE),D(SE), Precision AC(SE), T3(SE), T2(SE) did in the soundstage department......but thats it......The Hidiamonds added everything else to the bowl.......
Hi, and thanks for the feedback. Have you found the changes to be more than subtle? I find the P-3 to be a very fine cable. My experiences with cable lines typically sees improvements as price and weight goes up, but sometimes just a refinement.
Bacardi, check out the new Modwright Oppo 105 with Tube power supply. If yours is not already, Modwright can upgrade your unit. I had my Sony 5400 upgraded and it sounds better than any other source I've tried. I'm sure the new modified 105 is even better.

Take a look: http://www.modwright.com/modifications/oppo-bdp83-and-bdp83se-mod.php
@Joeyboynj, I had the Oppo 105 and didn't like the sound of the analogue from its DAC's so I traded it back for a 103. The midrange sounded way too thin and the high frequencies were too bright. I did let it break in for 200 hours + and just didn't execute what was not there for me.

The 103 has the same power supply and chip for video. I run from the 103 HDMI straight to my plasma then 2.1/5.1 analogues to my Emotiva UMC-200. The UMC-200 was clearly an absolutely better sounding piece and worked great for my system. The difference between the 105 to 103 was put towards the Emotiva(a no brainer move). I am waiting to upgrade to the Emotiva XMC-1 with the TACT calibration. Should be a great piece....Whenever they decide to release.

Ive heard lots on the 5400 and the mod should work really well. How come you don't have a 103 or 105?
Hi guys,

I recently acquired the P3 and am using it on a Devialet, paired with Focal Electra 1028BE floorstanders. Just wondering how will the sound evolve with burn-in time?

Also, i'm currently using a pair of Clearday Double Shotgun pure silver core speaker cables on the Focals. I think these are great bang for buck but I'm tempted to also give the HiDiamond speaker cables a try, given how the P3 blew me away. Has anyone tried both these cables and if so, what sort of improvements can I expect with the HD speaker cables?