HiDiamond Power cords...

Has anyone tried the Power 3,2,1 power cords from HiDiamond. If so can you explain in best detail the qualities, strengths and which component you chose it on. I'm also curious which cords they compare to within the market.

Regards Bacardi
128x128bacardi
03-18-13: Bacardi
I'm awaiting my ungrounded P4 for my Emotiva pre. It's my second P4 in my system and hoping it'll tighten the bass with less bloat and broaden the soundstage. Etc.
Bacardi (Reviews | Threads | Answers | This Thread)
What makes you think the problem is the pre PC? Have you tried different amps, speaker positions ...?
it really isn't a problem. I have one P4 already and knowing what it is capable of I am thinking it'll just enhance what it has already done. The Emotiva UMC-200 is an amazing piece and wondering what the P4 will do connected to it.
03-19-13: Hifial
FYI. HiDiamond Cables for Sale.

I will be selling the following HiDiamond Cables.
When you ARE selling the cables, don't be a cheapskate and pay for a listing.
I totally agree with Knghifi. The cables are not designed to fix flaws in your system, but rather to expose them with their transparency. I wouldn't expect them to do what you are hoping for unless you have isolated your problem to the preamp pc.
Hifial
Why are you selling Hidiamonds? Are you moving to something else, they did not meet your expectations, or you are moving up within HD?
Thanks.