HiDiamond Power cords...

Has anyone tried the Power 3,2,1 power cords from HiDiamond. If so can you explain in best detail the qualities, strengths and which component you chose it on. I'm also curious which cords they compare to within the market.

Regards Bacardi
128x128bacardi
Raks,
I feel the same way.

Calloway,
With all due respect, there is a world of difference between stock or common terminations and the Oyaide M1 and F1. You have to try them to understand. The more "evolved" your system the more sensitive it will be to this kind of modification. I imagine that inexpensive systems might not benefit as much.
Sabai..you didn't answer my question. let me try again..HOW/WHY does just changing the terminations of a powercord make a big difference,,?..i am not questioning the change..just wanting to know what causes the change,,i will assure you that MY system is very 'evolved'..
Calloway,
The short answer is I have no idea. Frankly, I am not overly concerned about this aspect of the matter because I am not into physics or explanations. I am only concerned with results. If they work that's good enough for me. They work.
Calloway,

The material of the prongs are different which can give different sound characteristics. The M1/F1 is copper with a layer of platinum and palladium, and I believe the stock P3 is some sort of copper or bronze with a layer of silver. The M1/F1 housing is also made of aluminum and has additional damping which can also affect the sound.

With that said, changing to a better termination will likely result in a different sound...but not always for the better! I've always found that YMMV with your particular system. What would be interesting to see (hear) is if using plug that matches the outlet that its plugged into would lead to even better sound (i.e. using Oyaide F1/M1 or 004 with an R1 outlet, or using a gold Furutech plug with a gold Furutech outlet, etc).