HiDiamond Power cords...

Has anyone tried the Power 3,2,1 power cords from HiDiamond. If so can you explain in best detail the qualities, strengths and which component you chose it on. I'm also curious which cords they compare to within the market.

Regards Bacardi
128x128bacardi
12-20-12: Bacardi
Anyone looking for an HD Power 3, I have one extra. Just e-mail me......HAPPY HOLIDAYS ALL!!!!!!!!!
Bacardi (Reviews | Threads | Answers | This Thread)
So Rum, how does the P3 compares to the P4? 3X better? 2X, 1.5X ... law of diminshing returns?
I've place it on my Hybrid Tube Integrated. Actually the P4 is so much quieter compared to the P3 rite from the getgo. I would say "Dead Quiet". The soundstage definitely broadened and deepened. I'm at about 150ish hours as I haven't been home much to play anything. I do know it does everything fresh out of the box that the $2800 S.R Tesla hologram D(SE) did after break-in period, and then some. No gimmicks, plugs, adapters, just plug-it-in. I've heard it needs a good 400-500 hours to fully break in. Also the build quality of this piece is nothing I've seen before. Well-well worth it so far....it just gets better and better......I would suggest trying one...
I too think the key to these cables is how quiet they are. It allows you to hear deeper into the music with more information. I haven't been this enthusiastic on a cable since replacing my SR Apex SC with ASI Livelines at 4x less $$.

From the P4 description, I think the big improvement is the new plugs that will probably add several degrees of quietness.

My system has never sounded so good so will enjoy and listen for a while. I'll probably try a P4 on my DAC and maybe some ICs and SCs down the road.
I agree with the comments above.

This afternoon I added 4 HiDiamond P-4 power cords to my system, replacing a P-3 from wall to 1 amp, as well as 3 SR Hologram-As. The SR's were going from both PS Audio P-10s to my amps, which are now replaced by P-4s. The Cd player now has a P-4 from the P-10, replacing a P-3 which is now on my preamp, having replaced another Hologram-A. The 4th P-4 is from the wall to the other P-10, replacing a P-3 that was there.

Immediate results, cold, with no hours on these new p-4s: wider and deeper soundstage, lower noise level(so sounded a bit louder and more detailed) as well as deeper bass(so had to dial the sub down). We heard things on a CD that we had not heard before, literally. My system sounds better than it ever has. Its as though we went from feeding power to the system through garden hoses, to now using fire hoses with silencers. The SRs were good in my system, but the Hi Diamonds, especially the P-4s, take things up a few notches, COLD. I can only imagine when these break in... :-)