What Power Cord can improve clarity and bass slam?

My price limit is around $1K new or used. The new pc would be plugged into a dedicated line(12-gauge Romex)using an Oyaide DX/WPC-Z wallplate. My amp is a Valve Audio Predator/Mullard CV-2493-Northstar Sapphire CDP and Focus Audio FS8 speakers. Cables are JPS Labs-Superconductor Q/Plus. I would be replacing an Opera Audio Ella Baby pc on the Predator. Want to improve clarity in complex passages, add bass slam/definition and create a more open/liquid presentation without giving up speed-resolution and neutrality which are my systems strengths. After many hours of research here is a list of power cords that could work.
Cable Research Labs-MK 2
DH Labs-Red Wave
JPS Labs-Kaptovator
Silver Circle Audio-Vesuvius
Stealth Audio-Cloude 99
VooDoo Cables-Black Diamond Dragon
Your comments regarding these power cords would be appreciated along with any other suggestions. Look forward to your responses!
dayglow
PAD 25th costs 10.000 dollar, different price, different world. I am thinking about buying one later this year as well. Silver works better than copper in the world of highend. At the end even a powercable is about all the differt parts togheter you Judge a powercable for. PAD powercables excel in all the different parts you Judge a powercable for. This makes them PAD one of the best in powercables. Or even the best!!
02-28-14: Bo1972
Silver works better than copper in the world of highend.

Define what you mean by "works".

I know that silver has better electrical conductive properties than copper, and I have heard pure silver "work" well in a few systems sonically. Overall though, I prefer copper over silver as far as sonics go. So I would say that copper "works" better than silver for me, though a mix of the two works well too.
You guys have got to be kidding. The PAD 25th sells for 10K, yes a power cord for 10K! The BMI is listed here for a little over 4k deeply discounted from 14k. My whole system didn't even cost me 14k.

But wait it gets better, the listing for the PAD is full of grammatical errors. I hope that they take more care manufacturing the cables than they do marketing them.

Wait there is more, the price is not even the price you can call for the real price.

As Don-C55 mentioned where is the UL listing? There is no mention in the ad, no sign of any markings, just a lot tech flex and heat shrink.

And Finally the cord ships directly from the guys backyard. So do the BMI cords!

Someone is laughing...

@Dayglow, I hope for you sake that the cables that you put in-wall have the required UL certifications and are according to you local electrical code.

You can do a lot with 10k to increase clarity and bass slam, the last of which would be spending all on a power cord.
In the last year I sold a lot of silver cables from Audioquest. When I visit clients they also have old cables of cables from other companies. Compared to copper, there is more air around voices and instruments. The become a lot more 3D ( loose from eachother) But Also Audioquest excels in blacks. The appearance of instruments and voices becomes much more clear. In timing and sharpness in individual focus of instruments and voices same story. I am a perfectionist and Always focus on the endresult. Most people are not aware of what is missing. There is missing often too much. I explain my clients the difference between the cables. To hear more information and details is very easy to explain to everyone. I want my clients to get a more complete sound what I call Total Sound.
Regarding the PAD 25th, yes it is silver...but having been a copper fan (all other PADs are copper) for years...I was very very concerned about where this would lead. And it turns out the voicing is EXACTLY what I enjoy about PAD...but the clarity is far greater than its earlier cables. I have not auditioned loads of power cables the way I have other equipment (like digital). But it works and it works well where others have not been as successful. The premium (to me) comes in the fact that it gets the super quiet bit, dark backgrounds and the richness...while somehow providing a lot delineation. In cables, i have found one or the other, not both. Got a demo price, so that helped.