What Power Cord can improve clarity and bass slam?

My price limit is around $1K new or used. The new pc would be plugged into a dedicated line(12-gauge Romex)using an Oyaide DX/WPC-Z wallplate. My amp is a Valve Audio Predator/Mullard CV-2493-Northstar Sapphire CDP and Focus Audio FS8 speakers. Cables are JPS Labs-Superconductor Q/Plus. I would be replacing an Opera Audio Ella Baby pc on the Predator. Want to improve clarity in complex passages, add bass slam/definition and create a more open/liquid presentation without giving up speed-resolution and neutrality which are my systems strengths. After many hours of research here is a list of power cords that could work.
Cable Research Labs-MK 2
DH Labs-Red Wave
JPS Labs-Kaptovator
Silver Circle Audio-Vesuvius
Stealth Audio-Cloude 99
VooDoo Cables-Black Diamond Dragon
Your comments regarding these power cords would be appreciated along with any other suggestions. Look forward to your responses!
dayglow
I believe the answer to be "none". It doesn't matter a bit, unless you are planning on upgrading all of the Romex in your walls as well with $500 a foot cord, how would upgrading the last 3 feet matter at all?

Another point, if your amplifier is properly designed, it will have capacitive reserves that more than make up for the types of effects spoken of in the above posts.
Try changing the receptacle. For the sound you are looking for I'd recommend trying the TeslaPlex. I'm pretty sure you will hear a significant difference from the Oyaide.
Dayglow- Since your first post and my response, we have changed the breaker panel and added a dedicated 10awg romex to my temporary bedroom system with Wattgate gold receptacle. Current TelWire is using gold Wattgate ends on their Reference cable.

The huge differences between cables on the cheap receiver, together with Parasound amp is much less now with the dedicated circut. Trying 5 or 6 different cables, Telwire still good, but other cables now at least listenable.

My advice is going to match others with going to dedicated circut (only cost $100 added to the other work), before any other changes to system. Mike
my system was sounding "soft".

i substituted the power cord from the cd player and replaced it with the mac burley. there was plenty of "slam" and some increased extension in the treble.
I recently purchased a Gregitek-Stab 1 for my Sapphire cdp and the results are more then marginal. I replaced Solid Tech-Isoclear feet, I tried to go cheap for me and the anti-tweak crowd(lol). Bass definition has improved and the overall sound is more coherent. I've also come to appreciate the Acoustic Revive-Reference pc the more it breaks in.