What Power Cord can improve clarity and bass slam?

My price limit is around $1K new or used. The new pc would be plugged into a dedicated line(12-gauge Romex)using an Oyaide DX/WPC-Z wallplate. My amp is a Valve Audio Predator/Mullard CV-2493-Northstar Sapphire CDP and Focus Audio FS8 speakers. Cables are JPS Labs-Superconductor Q/Plus. I would be replacing an Opera Audio Ella Baby pc on the Predator. Want to improve clarity in complex passages, add bass slam/definition and create a more open/liquid presentation without giving up speed-resolution and neutrality which are my systems strengths. After many hours of research here is a list of power cords that could work.
Cable Research Labs-MK 2
DH Labs-Red Wave
JPS Labs-Kaptovator
Silver Circle Audio-Vesuvius
Stealth Audio-Cloude 99
VooDoo Cables-Black Diamond Dragon
Your comments regarding these power cords would be appreciated along with any other suggestions. Look forward to your responses!
dayglow
07-02-12: Scott_weinberg
Sorry about the pussies portion: lame on my part.
Scott - I, for one, accept your apology. It takes guts to apologize. You got um.
Everything else holds steady.
Wait a sec. Is this one of those apologies immediately followed by "But everything I said was true!" It takes balls to discredit your own apology. You got those too.

Let's consider if what you said was true...
Does anyone there in this thread, anyone at all, ever go to live shows? Or do you sit around your speakers year round obsessing over bass 'slam' and 'tightness' of your CDs and records?
Many, perhaps most, of the people you are addressing attend live music events, or did at one point in their lives. Some of them, I happen to know, are the ones at the event who are ON THE STAGE PLAYING while you listen from the comfort of your chair, "on your arse," as you would say.
Ever been to a reggae concert? Or even listen to reggae? How many of you have stood 10 ft from Linton Kwesi Johnson for an entire live show?
I see. I wasn't aware that the standard for evaluating a person's musical devotion was, uhm, reggae. I would have thought it might be Bach, or maybe Louis Armstrong, or even the Beatles. But reggae?

Sure, there’s plenty of great reggae music. Just yesterday I was listening to Exuma, a Bahamian musician who was heavily influenced by reggae. But the idea that there is a single standard for judging the authenticity of music lovers is silly. And to make that standard reggae is absurd, however profoundly Linton Kwesi Johnson may have affected you.
Or the Skatalites? Never heard of them? No shit. I have. Live.
As it happens, I’ve heard of the Skatalites. One of my lifelong friends was the lead singer in a band that performed what was, given the time and place, an unusual kind of music: ska. So I was introduced to a number of rather obscure ska bands nearly 20 years ago. I can’t say it changed my life. Nevertheless, I hope fellow Audiogoners are as impressed with me as they are with you for having heard of the Skatalites.
Bet you've heard of the Wailers though, who I've heard (and felt) live.
Huh? You seem to be dogging the Wailers, but then you go on to say that you’ve heard them live. Which is it? Do they suck? Or are they cool? Or is it that they suck but you’re so cool that you go see bands that suck? I’m confused.

Still hoping for a real apology,
Bryon
I've been to many live shows. SO I guess there goes that theory.

Once, I saw Peter Tosh in a 100,000 seat football stadium. The sound sucked! A lot of MArley recordings on my stereo are way better.

I've heard some good sounding reggae/ska in smaller venues with good sound as well and I recall it well!

HAving said all that, I believe the right power conditioning can improve clarity and bass slam with reggae, ska or whatever.

Gotta do it right though! Lots of ways to do it wrong where it will not matter. That's all I can say for sure on the topic.
Scott, I think you should change your last name to Whineberg. If you don't care for the thread, simply leave.....and don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.
Scott Whineberg-As STATED all comments are appreciated when regarding the subject As STATED. What does attending live reggae concerts have to do with power cords? Your comments are baseless-irrelevant and immature.