Audioquest Sky XLR

Can anyone shed some light on how these will change with break-in.Will it be subtle or trans-formative? In between? Transparency? Dynamics? Tonal balance?
mred
Joncourage,
I see from your system profile that you also use some HiDiamond interconnects.They have piqued my interest of late and am wondering if they are anything like AQ SKY? Any contrast you can offer?
Mred, take a look at my posts to the other thread in this forum called HiDiamond Interconnects, I get into some detail there on what the differences have been in my system.

Bottom line, while the Sky are great cable and have been better in my system than everything I tried before it, the HD is in an entirely different league. I have not tried some of what are commonly known as the best as they're out of my price range (MIT ma-x, Indra/sakra), but have tried many others $2k and downwards.

I'm now waiting on a set of the HD xlr 3 to arrive this week.
Joncourage, if I'm interpreting correctly..........most people seem to be finding that the main diff. between AQ Sky and HD seems to be in the area of sound-staging/imaging. You agree or is there a different thumbnail sketch you would draw?
Mred, I would say the greatest change to expect with silver AQ cables will be the shift in tonal balance to slightly warmer than initially. What I mean is notes sound more distinct, a bass guitar sounds more believable, pianos come to life, and voices are organic.
My expirience with silver IC (Kimber KCAG) is that need min. 200 hours of burning in, and final results becomes after 500 hours!!!