Zensati Cables

A relatively new name to me. This is a range of 3 grades of cables, using silver or gold coated OHNC copper cables, from Denmark.

I went to a show in the UK at the weekend and the owner was there demonstating them with a hard disc front end, SS electronics, I'm afraid I can't remember which and Gamut speakers.

The system was unremarkable, the sound was frankly, astonishing, absolutely crystal clear. neutral, lightning fast. Most people in the room were well, astonished.

Ominously, the guy would'nt give an indication of price, partly because he was seeking a distributor at the show and he would partly set the price. I expect it will run from very expensive to HOW MUCH!

Still, in as far as you can single out the influence of cables, they seemed quite remarkable.

Anyone else heard cables from this company? To date they seem strongest in South East Asia and parts of northern Europe. I have no connection with this company.
david12
Krell has been using them since ~2010, and yes, they are insanely expensive, I seem to remember the long IC's used at CES were $30k a pair.
ZenSati cables are as you said clear, fast and very neutral.

I have also listened the power cord #3 to a Viva Solista and to a Vekian dac and made magic.

Feel free to email me for more.
I suspect the price is going to put them way out of my league, unless I change career to a master criminal