Shunyata ztron power vs cx cables...

Hi, I have a few Shunyata CX powercords (anaconda cx and king cobra cx). Has anyone done a detailed comparison? What are your thoughts as to the differences?

I did just replace my Hydra vray II with a Hydra Triton, and that was a nice improvement, in clarity, naturalness, ease and dynamics. It was one of those upgrades that once it goes in...wasn't even worth going back to compare...

Thanks in advance
128x128jfrech
Has anyone compared the Hydra Zitron with the Synergistic Research Powercell 10 SE Mk II? I'm considering replacing my some of my 6-year old transparent conditioners.
Hi, All,

How many burn-in hours for Triton? I got it brand new and already burnt for around 100hrs. The sound starts from soft and smooth but now analytical and edgy and non-musical!! Is it normal?

Thanks,
Eric
yeah ...I'd expect you're about 1/2 through it right now....did you also get a zitron cable to go with? That might take a bit longer...

I am breaking in a Typhon right now...to go with my Triton
I only use Venon HC from Triton to wall socket. I plug all my 3 gears (cdp, pre & pow) into Triton.
Cykeric,

I have a Triton and it took several weeks of normal use to fully break in. If you want to accelerate the process, hook a fan up to the unit and leave it on between music listening sessions. Shunyata also recommends turning the whole system off for a few hours here and there during the break in period. I you do both of these things, you should be in business in about 7 days or so.

Jrfech, Please report on the Typhon once it's sea worthy.