Shunyata ztron power vs cx cables...

Hi, I have a few Shunyata CX powercords (anaconda cx and king cobra cx). Has anyone done a detailed comparison? What are your thoughts as to the differences?

I did just replace my Hydra vray II with a Hydra Triton, and that was a nice improvement, in clarity, naturalness, ease and dynamics. It was one of those upgrades that once it goes in...wasn't even worth going back to compare...

Thanks in advance
128x128jfrech
Jfrech
you had and liked Purist power cables before. Can you please share how purist power cords differ from shunyata CX or ztron. Pluses. minuses...Thank you.
Hi, i still like the purist audio designs power cords, especially if you are not using a hydra vray 2 or a triton.

Honestly they are more similar than different (i've owned purist dominus ferox, fluid and 20th anniversary). On front end gear, especially digital, is where i made the switch...and i try and stick with one brand as much as i can.

It is likely a mistake that i haven't tried the newer purist power cords with the box in the middle...Especially an my amps...
I know it must be a synergy issue in my system since my Audience "e" cord connected to my MW Sony 5400 sounds more natural, produces a quieter and deeper soundstage than my Cobra's. Who would have thought based on this new technology.
Burning in PC's for low voltage components like transports, preamps, DAC's take forever if you put them on a low voltage source. What helps is if you rotate your new PC's to the high voltage components like amps, projectors, powerconditioners, desktop Computers etc. This way you will burn/settle them several times faster than if they are stuck on a low voltage component, burn in doesn't really get done properly then.

And it seems with active technology like in the Zitrons, you need to burn them in...