Transparent or Nordost?

I currently have all Transparent Ultra MM2, but I am thinking of trying out some other cables. Has anyone compared Transparent to Nordost? Specifically Red Dawn LS?
System is listed.

Thanks!
no_money
Ok I have the series2. First let me say I pestered my dealer to get the demo case so these cables have NOT been burned in on the Vidar. I swapped my Frey with the Frey2 speaker cable. Wow very different. Better bass and high end extension but a much more overall liquid sound. With the Frey2 speaker cable in I then swapped the Frey ic with the Frey2. Another improvement but not as dramatic as the sc. Next I put the Tyr2 sc in. Not much different than the Frey2. Now that being said I have to change some tubes to maybe hear more of a difference. I have only listened for about 2 hrs total so I will need more time for sure. Just wanted to get back with my initial impressions.
I was able to get a full set of original Tyr IC and SC. I haven't put the SC in yet, just the 2 sets of balanced IC. So far so good! VERY dynamic, more lively but not tiring to my ears... yet LOL.... will run them for a week and see. I will put the speaker cable in this weekend.
No_money If you can demo the Frey2 against the original Tyr's that may be very interesting. I never heard the original Tyr's but have the Tyr2 Sc in my system now with the Frey2 Ic. Pretty huge difference with the Series 2. I'm planning to leave the Sc in for another day before switching back to the Frey2 Sc. 5K difference in cost between the Frey2 and Try2 Sc's.
Xti, my dealer only has up to Red Dawn in the new (2) series right now.
I like how the IC's are sounding. I didn't like the SC as much as the Transparent Ultra SC.. which is good news for me financially LOL.
Now for the bad financial news... I am going to compare to Transparent Ref next.
No_money - I wish I had a better experience with Transparent but the cables I listened to a few years ago just didn't have any dynamics (great tonality though) and 2 other people I know had the same impression. I do believe the dealer had them set up wrong!?! BTW at the time they were the top of the line cables (about 25k for sc). I was demoing B&W 802d on a Classe Omega system. My brother in law heard the same when demoing Bryston Classe and Ayre. So it had to be something with the dealers configuration. That dealer said the lack of dymanics was due to my amp having too much 'overhang'. Anyhow enough with my experience with Transparent.

As far the series2 I have the Tyr2 ic with the Frey2 sc. For the money I like that combo the best so far. Anyhow if your dealer is planning on getting the series2 I do suggest you give them a shot. Again they are very different sounding from the originals. Warmer more liquid sounding IMO. To me the originals have more detail but are thin in the bass dept (yes I have a sub). They series2 won't be for everyone but then again neither are the originals. Me I just prefer the Nordost :)

Good Luck with whatever you decide