Your jaw dropping cables

Hi

Did you have any jaw dropping experience with any type of cable? Please refer to the cable and its predecessor (and I'm not referring just to VFM - also expensive ones count).
Thanks
icorem
Musicxyz, have you also listened to the cheaper Hidiamond
speaker cabels for example the Hi diamond 3,any thoughts?
Post removed 
To be honest HD makes a great cable but there are many great cables out there. Every time I mention a brand name I get way to much crap so all I can say is buy a cable that gives you an emotional connect to the artist.
Musicxyz,
I have had the HiDiamond Carbon 2 XLR digital cable in my system for only one day. I was going to hold off posting for a while. But right out of the box the sound is stunning. It blows away all other digital cables I have had in my system -- or ever heard. The sense of realness, of being there, is amazing. I could talk about coherence, detail, sound stage, dynamics, tonality and many other criteria we use to describe the sound of cables. But this would not do justice to the HiDiamond.
Clarity Cables are the best I have tried in my system and I've tried MANY! No other cable has the midrange quality and the ability to portray an actual instrument within a 3D landscape. I'll give the analogy of Clarity Cables as tube like and the others I've tried as transistor like, thin sounding with very little flesh on the bones.

Even with a 100% change in all of my electronic equipment, Clarity Cables has still reigns supreme...