Your jaw dropping cables

Hi

Did you have any jaw dropping experience with any type of cable? Please refer to the cable and its predecessor (and I'm not referring just to VFM - also expensive ones count).
Thanks
icorem
Musicxyz, I am very interested in your observations about HiDiamond cables. I have never heard them. Have you and your friends had a chance to listen to ASI Liveline cables. If so, could you comment on them versus HiDiamond? In my system ASI Liveline give me that "being-there" feeling -- the emotional connection. I run them in series or in parallel with other cables for maximum effect. On some CD's you have to invert the phase to get the best effect.
We have tested ASI and we thought they had a unique sound and were also live sounding. In my opinion you should always stay within the same manufacturer throughout your cables. You will know when you have it right with your cables when you stop thinking about changing your cables. Every cut will be very emotional and sometimes you won’t even recognize the song you are playing because it never had the effect on you the way it does with the new cables. Great cables should be an emotional experience!
Musicxyz, thanks for your observations. I could not agree more about the emotional experience. You're right not to divulge too much about the cables you've tested. You'd create the biggest hornet's nest on the forum. I'm sure you're aware.

I just put the Shakti Hallographs into my room today. They take the "aliveness" experience to a higher level yet.
Replacing the Audioquest phono cable going from my TW Akustic Raven One to the Fosgate Signature phono pre with Synergistic Tricon Analog. It was then I realized how fogged and dull everything was before but only with the before/after comparison.
Morrow Audio's MA3 Xlr and Sp3 biwire took my sessions to a whole new level of playback, also latter adding a Ps Audio Perfectwave cables to my gear was nice! really nice when I dropped the AC12 on my Halo A21 it was like two Coy fish in a pond!