Your jaw dropping cables

Hi

Did you have any jaw dropping experience with any type of cable? Please refer to the cable and its predecessor (and I'm not referring just to VFM - also expensive ones count).
Thanks
icorem
I had Home Depot cables then I heard my friend's cables he got from Lowes. I had an out of body experience.
Various Synergistic Research cables, the Bybee Ultra PC and the ASI Livelines (entire line). I use cables in series and parallel. The results are superior to using single cables -- if the synergy is right.
So far, in my system the most dramatically positive cord changes I have made were the Elrod EPS 3 Signature AC cord on my Ayon Amp, and on the other end of the price scale it was the J W Audio speaker cables, which replaced many sets I have tried at 15 times their price. Both cables gave me a lot more dynamic energy, clarity and detail with no negative colorations. Both were very welcome changes for the better, one at a big price, and the other got me enough money back after selling my previous speaker cables to by the Elrod!
I guess jaw dropping could be good or bad. Went from Purist Audio Aqueous to Audience Au24e (speaker and interconnect) - WOW talk about extremes.

Ended up selling both and going to Kubala Sosna Fascination - the prefect balance in my system.
Morrow MA-3's!
Have had a number of various cables in my systems including Cardas, A'quest, Tara, Tributaries, Goertz, AudioStream, et al.
Read good things about Morrow here on A'gon. Bought my first pair 6 mos ago.
I have since replaced every interconnect in my systems to Morrow.